A private financial and advisory company focused on Internet and technology business for seed and early-stage fast growth companies. Portfolio investments includes the companies founded by Luigi Orsi Carbone: Catapush, Skebby, ePlanet(Retelit) and Planetwork.
The value added of Orsi& Partners advisory activity is in the capability to assist owners and top managers to analyze business metrics, identify value creation drivers and new market opportunities and translate them into actionable business models and plan, to be presented and communicated to the stakeholders.
Business model definition & sustainability
Marketing plan & development
Operations plan and support
Business & Financial Planning
Business plan due diligence
Intellectual property strategy & management
Strategic alliance/partnership design & negotiation
Optimal capital structure and financial options
Support in fund raising and valuation, from initial phases to exit IPO/ sales
Selecting and motivating key executives
Building and managing value added directors and advisory board members
Investor/stakeholder presentation, communication and PR
Main advisory engagements include:
- Heat&Power (energy/cogeneration): analyzed business model and alternatives, developed the business plan and investor deck, identified the financial alternatives, executed first round of external financing
- PagineGialle (Media-directory): contributed to lay down the strategic plan for the Internet Division with focus on mobile internet services, evaluated the market context and competitive benchmarking. Analyzed the opportunity to enter the mobile service sector as MVNO/WISP.
- Ewitness (Doc security): defined the sales & marketing strategies and procedures, negotiated the first large account agreements, developed the business plan and investor presentation
- Fon (tlc fixed-mobile): managed the initial market launch in Italy, developed the marketing and operating plan, evaluated the legal implications, identified potential partners and negotiate first agreements with local ISP
- Lojack (radio security system): assessed the attractiveness of the stolen vehicle recovery market, developed a market entry strategy and the business plan, structured the negotiation alternatives for a local jv
- Tim (tlc fixed /media) defined the opportunities and issues in the fixed line sector; developed a plan to accelerate the penetration of broadband in Italy, evaluate the attractiveness and entry strategy options for TV over DSL services;
- MyQube(tlc fixed): executed a strategic analysis of the fixed tlc sector in Italy, identified and evaluated the acquisition targets, identified potential co-investors, structured and negotiated of possible deal alternatives.